Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

My life as a veggie #1

Follow Yeux De Princesses

It's Monday uuuugh.
But today was a special Monday for me and my friend Emma (not Emma from the blog).
Today we decided to stop eating meat, although we will continue eating fish.


I think this challenge won't be such a big problem for me as I don't really like meat.
But I have to admit that I will miss some of it, but I think that I'll allow myself sometimes to eat it. It's not mentally healthy otherwise haha.
Emma is a real carnivore, but I'm sure she will survive too!
We will be veggies until her birthday party on the 18th, after that specific date, well, we'll see...

Tumblr_mf3x2fvdr71s0v5b9o1_500_large

Why are we doing this?

1. It's really healthy
2. It would prevent cancer
3. It helps you to get rid of your acne (++)
4. Trying something new is good
5. Variation is good
6. We love animals, but to be honest: that's not our main reason

Are you or have you ever tried being a vegetarian?If so, I'd love to hear some nice recepies.

Marie
xxx

No comments: